Key 2018 - 2019 Dates for your Diary
and other Important Information
U18S INFORMATION NIGHT - TUESDAY 24TH JULY 2018 6.30PM AT AQUATIC CLUBHOUSE Email: email@example.com
TRAINING STARTS TUESDAY 7TH AUGUST 2018
COACHES CATCHING CLINIC MONDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 7.00-9.00PM www.eventbrite.com.au/e/coach-the-coaches-clinic-on-catching-tickets-47577379222
GAMES START 15TH/ 16TH SEPTEMBER 2018
STATE LEAGUE REGISTRATION
This is the link for state league registrations
Please note a few key tips on the SportsTG registration system rolled out by Baseball Australia:
- If you have previously set up a Baseball Australia user profile in the SportsTG platform (i.e. last summer for State League, Juniors or Minor League) please ensure you click ‘Already have an account? Login’. DO NOT CREATE AN ADDITIONAL PROFILE.
- If you are setting up a User ID for the first time, use a personal email address (e.g. Gmail/Hotmail) as this is your unique identifier. If you use a work one these are subject to change over time and can lead to the creation of multiple user IDs.
- Using Google Chrome is recommended as Internet Explorer/Edge has previously had issues with the system.
- NSW and BA fees will come up as automatically to pay. If you have registered already (ie with the Juniors) using the same login ID then NSW & BA fees will automatically come as paid already. Please ensure this is the case
- For senior players all items that are chargeable will come as mandatory
- For U18’s you will have the choice of selecting with or without an Active Kids Voucher.
- If choosing Active Kids Voucher please provide a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or please ensure details are noted in the question page of the registration
- Please note this season we have included the $50 refundable deposit for the playing jersey so that all funds can be collected at point of registration
- Any agreed adjustments to fees will be managed only as a refund. Sports TG registration system does not allow adjustments to be applied at time of registrations
The total fees for State League are $330 for U18s (discount available for Active Kids voucher) & $425 for other grades, BA and NSW registration only needs to be paid once and any future competition registrations will be reduce by this amount
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT REQUIRED BY Round 1 - 15th/16th Sept.
- Playing top $50 deposit (refunded on return – Paid during registration)
- Socks $15
- Belt $15
- Adjustable Hat $20
- Flexifit cap $40
- Grey pants $48 (order only )
- Manly training Top $- Free to all players
- Adjustable Hat $- Free to new players
STATE LEAGUE DRAW - https://sitedesq.sportstg.com/assets/siteDesq/20422/documents/Draw%202018-19%20-%20Sept%203rd%20%202018%20-%20V10.pdf
LINK TO MWDBA PLAYER'S CODE OF CONDUCT http://mwml.com.au/manly-warringah-minor-league/player-registration
If you would like any more information, please email email@example.com or contact Mike O'Neill on 0408 211 378